“Common Sense”- in Uncommon Terms
Born in Cache Valley
Served in the Army National Guard as a Marksman – M16 – National Champion.
Served (2 years) LDS Mission to Venezuela.
Attended BYU Idaho (RICKS) found my wife Loni Ford Winn from Kaysville.
Graduated from BYU with a degree in Accounting.
CPA at Hawkins Cloward & Simister for 5 years.
Senior partner at the CPA firm McKell Beeton & Winn (22 years).
Have three children – 8 grandchildren (all reside here in Utah).
I love my wife, children and grandchildren, the outdoors (hunting & fishing) and good stimulating conversation.
About the Show
Discussion of current political and social events. Allow as many callers to express their views and opinions as possible.
If our opinions collide “change my mind”.
Proudly Sponsored by:
Join the Conversation
Use Builder Contact addon to add a contact form below.
- Monday - 10:00 am - 10:59 am
- Monday - 11:00 am - 11:59 am
- Tuesday - 10:00 am - 10:59 am
- Tuesday - 11:00 am - 11:59 am
- Wednesday - 10:00 am - 10:59 am
- Wednesday - 11:00 am - 11:59 am
- Thursday - 10:00 am - 10:59 am
- Thursday - 11:00 am - 11:59 am
- Friday - 10:00 am - 10:59 am
- Friday - 11:00 am - 11:59 am
- Monday - 9:00 am - 9:59 am
- Tuesday - 9:00 am - 9:59 am
- Wednesday - 9:00 am - 9:59 am
- Thursday - 9:00 am - 9:59 am
- Friday - 9:00 am - 9:59 am